No you do not have to do a damn thing just enjoy. (:
The awesome Kirra has nominated me and tho I usually fail quite hard at responding…Ima give it a go yo.
I’m gonna break the rules too probably bc like she says, I’m a grown up person and I can! (Gotta be some perks, am I right?!) Sooo…
I shall answer her questions first. You are welcome :p
Duh Duh Dunnn….KIRA’S QUESTIONS!
If you had to choose between loosing the sensation of touch in your hands or loosing the ability to taste, which would you pick?
Oh snap…taste I guess. I can’t smell and they say my taste is screwed already due to that so yeah…hook me up to an IV!
What paranormal creature, for example Vampire, Werewolf, Alien, ect.. would you choose to be real, and why?
OooOoo…idk something I haven’t heard of yet as I could never be scary…do fairies count as paranormal? I’m never in with any lingo…
What is your favorite food?
I love Crunch n Munch omg….
Who is your one, all time, favorite author? Other than yourself..lol
I like short stories…so F Scott Fitzgerald, O’Henry…classical stuff I guess? But really I like anything if it’s well written. Truth.
Is fruit too uppity? (I guess this is the weird one..?)
This madam is unfair…borderline fruitism even! lol wtf do you even mean? Rofl yeah some of em are kinda smug now that you mention it. Bananas ffs…
3 things about me…
1. Was terrified of butterflies as a little kid. My mom used to say I’d even scream at lettuce bc I thought it looked like a butterfly..? lol. Kids. Still scared of the Moth Man though.
2. I’m pretty sure I remember how to write “correctly” but as you can see…I don’t. I write exactly how I speak actually. It’s the most natural, grammar be fkd. No wait I do love grammar just not the whole business of using it…
3. I’m genuinely open minded and never write anything off. Anything is possible in my opinion. For instance maybe unicorns? Prove me to me they’re not real. Mhm.
I hate this part because I’d honestly nominate every blog I follow. Maybe there’s a list here somewhere but I’ll do my best
1. I honestly love the (eclectic? I use words I don’t understand…) anyway, Kira scribbles is a great read with real life short stories I might be kinda addicted to…and she’s a fun lady, too. (:
2. Insights of a Bipolar Rambler…raw, honest, down to earth and open she’s a big inspiration to me. She’s also the reason I have Kazuki so xoxo
3. Linda G. Hill Has been a fav of mine for about 2ish years now! Why? Bc she’s awesome.
4. Michael Seidel Quirky writer (you all are a little bit lol) but he once made me seriously consider the fate of a spider and that’s kind of a big deal.
5.Colleen Chesebro Very cool author and person. I love her interest in all things fantasy and I still want the book she just released about fairies with the pretty necklace…sigh. Creative and super friendly, def check her out.
6. Bipolar Biped Yeah so I follow a lot of bipolar ppl know why? No? Then you should see for yourself (: This one is always different and I love the thinking “out loud” way of writing.
7.ThoughtsnLifeBlog All positive, good info and life hacks. What more could ya ask for?
8. BethanyKays She just writes so openly and beautifully about things I have trouble telling my bff and it’s awesome. I just love watching as her wings unfold.
…ok guys I quit. I love you all, honestly. I’d link a thousand reccomendations if I had the time/tolerance. Sadly I do not have either but the few I did get to are definitely worth a clickity-clickclick! Do it! Or don’t…party pooper.
My Questions (should you choose to accept them)
1. What’s your favorite color?
2. If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
3. Do you believe in unicorns?
4. What did you wanna be when you grew up and did you do it?
5. How do you feel about socks…good,bad,smelly..?
lol was only supposed to ask one weird question. Sorry…good luck with that!
I’m not gonna list my best posts as they have yet to be written. Or…something. I also may have forgotten to notify my nominees (fk!) oops…I try but it’s a tough old world I tell ya.
Like Kira I’d love to just see any of you answer my questions if nothing else lol. Pretty pls..? Also if I spelled your name wrong or a link is wonky (I’m sorry!) pls let me know.
The award was created by Okoto Enigma@ https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Rules for the nominees:
Display the award logo/image on your blog (I wasn’t able to save the real logo for some reason so I made the one I used here)
List the rules.
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
Answer 5 questions from the nominator
Nominate 10 or more people
Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share the link(s) to your best post(s)